Precise and efficient PCB assembly services are becoming increasingly important to satisfy the booming electronics industry.
A growing number of today’s electronic devices have state-of-the-art technical requirements. To fulfil the demands of computers, laptops, mobile devices, consoles, televisions, gaming machines and more; PCBs are getting smaller.
After finalising the initial design with our clients, we create the required PCBs, sourcing and mounting the integrated circuits and other components:
- Our SMT board assembly lines can place more than 75,000 components per hour.
- Conventional THT services are ideal if your product requires higher heat endurance and stronger connections between layers.
PCB assembly services overview
Combined with the latest technology and electronic manufacturing practices; Sellectronics provides flexible turnkey assembly solutions using the expertise of our multi-skilled engineering team.
- Committed to the ISO 9001 accreditation, we will communicate clearly and concisely with the client at every part of the product’s development cycle. A build report is one of the key elements of this written documentation.
- Using the latest in smart manufacturing resource planning software, to identify and buy the components on your behalf; our electronic components procurement service covers the entire process, from start to finish.
- Sellectronics has the capability and experience to produce complete and box-build electronic products. Our team will assist you at every stage of the electronic product build process, from the initial client consultation to the final product assembly.
- Backed by our comprehensive customer services team; our expert electronics engineers provide full technical support. We can work very closely with your in-house engineering team to make suggestions on the best way forward, or we can become an engineering partner.
- We use the latest 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment and techniques to carry out circuit inspection and testing. Potential irregularities are double-checked with the Mantis 3D microscope, before moving on to the next production stage.
- We provide a comprehensive material procurement service and full turnkey solution for all the materials required for your electronics product.
- Sellectronics’ dedicated project management team will keep the project on schedule and on budget, keeping you informed at every stage.
Why choose us?
When you choose Sellectronics as your PCB assembly provider, you’re benefiting from our expertise and capabilities in terms of turnaround, production, different types of PCBs and batch quantities. Our ability to meet Urgent Operational Requirements (UORs), using cost-effective solutions, is one of our key strengths.
To find out more, contact Sellectronics today.