Start your project with Sellectronics today
- Job Posted – 5th February 2021
- Application Deadline – 28th February 2021
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Work Hours – 38 hrs per week
- Hiring Organisation – Sellectronics Ltd
- Location – Church View Business Part, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4FZ
- How to apply – Please send your CV and covering letter to Graham Tonkin email firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Business:
Sellectronics Ltd was established in 2008 as one of the leading electronics manufacturing, rapid prototyping and box build services in the South West. Since then, we have continued to develop and grow as a business.
In September 2019 we moved to brand new purpose-built premises at Church View Business Park, Falmouth.
Our core business is in the manufacture of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA’s) in a fast and efficient production line process to industry standard IPC A-610 Quality standards, both in Surface Mount and through hole technologies.
As a result of continued growth, a position has become available to expand our internal sales team.
About the Role:
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to manage, maintain and develop the sales system.
From receipt of RFQ (request for quotation), the role will involve logging of data into our CRM / MRP factory system software, seeking raw material quotations from both our existing supplier network and new suppliers as necessary.
Collating of supplier costings to customer bills of materials and assisting the sales director in quote submission.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience of working in a sales environment and work well within a small team with good administrative skills.
They will have a good understanding of sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to help ensure sales targets are met.
Responsibilities to include:
- Receiving and processing of RFQ’s
- Compiling quotation letters
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Compiling monthly sales reports
- Monitoring open sales enquiries
- Monitoring repeat orders to ensure they remain competitive
- Monitoring of sales KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Expediting orders through internal liaison
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as requested
- Submission of order acknowledgement to customers
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of electronics purchasing would be an advantage
- Previous experience in sales administration, or similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Experience with industry software such as ERP/MRP, CRM or similar
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record keeping
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills